My triplets were born premature at 26 weeks (6 1/2 months). hArith was 760grm, arwah alesYa: 564grm and athirAh: 600grm.
They are my miracle babies, al-hamdulillah =)
Fast Forward 13 months later; I am blessed with a new edition to the family, a healthy boy, ahmAd uZAir (2.96kg) on the 19th July 2008
I have a very supportive husband standing beside me. Well, I always knew I married the right man =)
And of coz a loving family too
- ► 2009 (126)
- ▼ December (16)
My Blog List
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Alrite, I dont usually do all this tag game thingy coz I hardly have the time for it. But since the latest pictures are in hubster's laptop...I'll just try to do this one...tag by Lana. And since it is called random facts bout me...so i'm really doing randomly without any proper sequence, well which ever that pops in my head first ya
- Seriously, my SPM result was pure luck, up till today I have no idea what I studied especially the science subjects; physics, chemistry and additional maths. If you were to give me this year SPM paper…I doubt it I could even get 10% score. But I’m very glad I managed to score (and at least have an idea of what I studied) in my degree. And now I wonder, considering that I didn’t carry along any of my SPM knowledge to complete my degree…could I score the same result if I were to do my degree at the age of 16. As in, instead of buat SPM…trus buat my degree… logic ker? well, even though I was bad in my add maths but i was suprised that I managed to do pretty well for statistic in uni
- I luv sports!!! I just love the adrenaline rush. I also used to enjoy outdoors like camping and all…but I guess as we get older we would prefer comfort as opposed to rough it out. But I think the ‘history’ of how I got myself into sports activities was because…it was a legal way to skip classes =) Yup, sports practice = skip classes. (that explains why I didn’t excel in classroom during school days I guess) hahaha
- Oh talking bout skipping classes, I did that very often in form 3, pegi sekolah sesuka hati, at times masuk mase third period, kadang after recess…depending on what subject that day. And if last few subjects pun cam hampeh me selamba balik awal. Noo..not to the mall or wat. Balik umah terus (sambung tido) And oh, I didn’t do it behind my mom’s back…whenever I feel like skipping classes, I would just tell her…”ma, arini anta sekolah lmbat skit plz.”. And I don’t masuk through any lubang tikus or whatsoever. I entered the main gate but because I’m wearing tudung…nobody thought I ponteng sekolah…coz people think me budak sessi petang dtg sekolah awal for kokurikulum. Well, somehow all students in my class attended tuition classes, so teachers pun tak kose nak ajar sbb students sume buat pekak, tu pasal I choose wat subjects I wanted to attend. Subjects yg cikgu tak kose nk ajar, me pun jd tak kose nk pegi
- Form 4, I realised that had to stop my habit of masuk sekolah ikut suka hati bapak aku so sbb m’yu tak byk in my skool…I was offered to be Pengawas. Mmg sound very skema and poyo giler but I took the offer up to ensure myself tat jadi budak ponteng sekolah…hahahah. Tapi niat sebenar again was pengawas = legal way of skipping classes. Mmg saya lah pengawas yang rajin giler volunteer for any duty yer, sentiasa menempek kat bilik pengawas….in fact at the end of form 5, it paid of….received the PENGAWAS TERBAIK award. LOL
- I had a nickname in high skool; JANTAN. Yup, most of my long lost friends are suprised to hear that I'm married with kids =) One friend even complimented En Suami "well done...for taming the Queen" hahahah.
- Girlfriend boyfriend was something out of norm for me during primary skool. And when I entered secondary (in a different neighbourhood) I was quite surprised to hear that X has 3 ex-boyfriend, Y has 5 ex-boyfriend…. A was with B for 3 months and C was with D for only a week. I was like “gosh what kind of people are in this school ?!@$#@%@????” So I told myself that I won’t be like them. And today I can proudly say that my FIRST boyfriend is now my HUSBAND =) Thus whenever I c youngster at mall kuar dating, I cant say “ish kecik2 dh gatal” coz its just like saying it back at my very own face…haha
- And we survived distance relationship. We started off in form 3 but he left for boarding in form 4. After SPM, I was in matrics UIA PJ while he was in Malaca Flying Academy. I then continued in UIA Gombak while he was transferred to Kuching (to do West Malaysia domestic flight – Fokker).
- I was in my final year when we got married. Had 2 more sem to go…tp org dah ajak kawen kn, takkan nk kate taknak. Tu keja giler namenye…hihih. Convocation was superb, hubster gave a rose for every 0.01 pointer…so ended up getting more than 300 roses!!! He bought the roses and made the bouquet himself, thus I had various kinds of flower arrangement (made with love). Additional to that, other family members gave me flowers too…so I was a proud graduan carrying lots and lots of flowers…walking all around campus smiling from ear to ear.
- And oh, another good reason to be smiling ear to ear on my convocation because my graduation moments were captured perfectly, courtesy of my wedding photographer SAIFUL NANG of CANDID SYNDROME. I couldn’t be any luckier than that!!! He was with us (family and I) all around the campus! (sila lah jeles =))
- I’m a fussy eater…I don’t eat any gravy yg bewarna, kuning, putih or oren…so basically mmg tak bekuah lah, no curry, no masak gulai, no masak lemak or even tom yam for me. And I also don’t like hot food. Chinese food is my fav…all those sweet sour fish, ginger chicken, honey chicken, butter prawn etc… So if I don’t eat all those bekuah and all, how do I be a good cook… how do I taste the food if I don’t even know how it supposed to taste like??? Therefore I hate any receipi yang tulis “tambahlah garam /gula secukup rase” sbb saya mmg tak tau rasenye or shall I say TAK suka rase.
- I didn’t know that I was having contraction (for my first pregnancy), when I reached the hospital I was already 9cm open! Thus I had no choice but to give birth at 26 weeks gestation. NO C-Section…went through a normal labour pushing all three out, each with 6 mins interval.
- You can call me not ambitious or whatsoever coz I don’t care. Since school days I have always wanted to be a Stay At Home Mom and Al-hamdulillah I am now one. Thanks to hubby who doesn’t mind me not bringing in any money for the household but spending his instead. I was being fair (I think) coz dari zaman dating lagi I made it known to him that I wanna be a housewife, so since he still continued with the r/ship... i take it as he doesn’t mind aight. Well, my mom is a Stay At Home Mom, she did all the sending and fetching to skool, tuition and all other extra activities. Right from the beginning we have a mother figure 24/7, so I told myself that I want to do the same thing to my kids.
- I always wanted to study abroad but I knew it would be too much for parents to pay for my fees and there was no way for me to take up scholarship (1. SPM result wasn't straight A's 2. i wanna be SAHM, so wouldn't want to be bound with anybody 3. unlike doctor, accountant and engineer i dont think anyone wanna offer scholarship for me who took up Psychology.)
- I used to have a lil brat sista. We didn’t get along well when we were younger (we are 5 years different) coz I was rather tomboy (coz I have 2 elder brother) but she’s all dainty and girly. But now my lil brat has turned into a young lady who’s into fashion more than I ever am, who goes for beauty than comfort (unlike me). Soon, we are gonna gave her home for good…she just completed her degree at age of 21! Sounds WOW but gosh kesiannye at 21 she’s already leaving on her own pocket…no longer parents. Unlike me who graduated at age 23 (blame on the local uni who made us completed almost 60 subjects (to graduate) - or was it more than 60, all those major subjects, minor, supportive, elective and wat not?
- Orait for this, get ready to read with your mouth open (ternganga). Since young until TODAY, it is my DAD who has been buying all my UNDIES and BRA! Yup, my dear Daddy. So each time I need a new set of panties I would be saying things like this “Bapak, belikan hAnim panties. Nak macam aritu tau, yang tulis kat packaging tu “bikini” cutting…hAnim nak yang corak2, dowan plain. And dowan white. If possible even if it’s colourful patterns avoid white background” Yeah, my dad knows my panties AND bra size! (my adik pun my dad belikn). Now, breastpad pun kekadang suruh bapak belikan. Siblings and I are blessed with the coolest dad ever. Even today I could still get a piggy back ride on him or even on his shoulder!
***alamak as much as I guess, I can’t complete this tag game..uZAir is already awake asking for milk. I’ll just finish this of with
- I’m blessed with my darling triplets, lil’ uZAir, great husband, supportive family and surrounded with great friends around me. Luv All of you!
- the best shower I had was after after completed the Malakoff Duathalon...20km cycling and 20km running. I came in 2nd!!! n i remembered "swearing" not to ride on a bicycle again.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Oh I feel bad. I have a dear from from Germany, whom I knew when I attended the Mensa Summer Camp in Vienna. She was my facilitator but has now turned to a good friend of mine. The Summer Camp took place in 1998…that was 10 years ago. Since then, we email each other almost every week…keeping one another update with our life. She even came to Malaysia once and I returned her visit. It was such a memorable trip when I visited her. I can still clearly remember the view outside the window of her house when I woke up in the morning. First thing I did was to look out if there’s snow that morning and next I would run down the steps to read the thermometer to see the temperature. I would be smiling away if it’s below 0 Celcius =) (simply because that can never happen in Malaysia, so jadi jakun…hihi)
But since I have this blog…I hardly send her an email because I was thinking whatever I wrote in the email was just a duplicate (almost) of my blog entry. And since I knew she reads my blog, I ended up updating my blog instead of writing to her. And I was glad that I could still keep her update (and at the same time allow others to read bout my update).
But little did I know that…posting on a blog is never the same as sending an email. It’s not personal and also it’s only a one-way thingy. She reads bout my life, but what about her life. Gosh, now I’m feeling selfish…I kept on talking about my life yada yada yada and never care to drop a line or two in her mailbox asking bout her.
Yes, I do realize that I haven’t been in much contact with my dear friend so Christmas was an ideal reason to give her a call (to make it even more personal than sending email). It was nice to hear from her. I was smiling from ear to ear throughout the conversation. She told me bout her new hobby (which I’m sure I would definitely knew about this hobby IF ONLY we still keep sending email to each other – see, am I not being selfish who only talks bout myself and never asked bout her side of story) And I totally don’t blame her for not writing to me coz who wants to continue writing if at the end of the day never gets any reply. (I’m knocking my head now…bad bad munirAh)
And what makes me realize that updating a blog is never enough and can never be the same as corresponding through email was when I asked her about her family. I felt terribly bad to hear from her that her father had passed away…on 31st July 2008. My heart most condolence to you my dear friend. She said, she didn’t have the heart to break such news to me thinking that is was near my birthday. How considerate was she! But that makes me feel really really bad, a friend who actually kept such news just because she didn’t want to spoil my birthday. (whereas birthday is just another day for me).I felt really hopeless, I was just too busy blogging away till I didn’t even know that my friend lost her father. I was just too busy blogging that I wasn’t there to give my dear friend support when she needed it most. Because of this, I’m gonna make a promise to start sending emails again…even if it is just a line or two. I’m sure that’s more personal (and NOT selfish)
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Whenever the lil ones are down with flu, naturally they will have a disturbed sleep (due to block nose)
And whenever this happen, one will wake up all grumpy and cranky coz of the discomfort and difficulty in breathing. And of coz the loud cry would wake the other up.
Thus we are left with no other choice but to put them near us…so the moment I hear their nose block, I would quickly take the vicks and start rubbing on them before it worsen (and to avoid them waking up.)
Because of that, despite the King size bed…I’m only left with this teeny weeny small space, I can hardly turn anywhere….
(good thing hArith sleep upstairs with pAh…fuh)
I sleep in between uZair and athirAh, while pApa sleeps besides athirAh
Monday, December 22, 2008
It all started from lil uZAir...I really pitty him, struggling to breath with his blocked nose.
So now we gonna have sleepless night as one after another will be awaken by their blocked nose.
Am glad that syauQi's coming home tonite..oh what a relief...
Nah, not moving to our own home
But we are moving from indoor
Yeah, this was what happened last Saturday. We got a 10ft trampoline fixed in our garden! Now, not only the kids can have fun but also us the adults. (do u know that jumping on trampoline burns more calories than jogging does? Google it up, and you’ll see lots of benefits of trampoline)
Here are the photos the man putting up the trampoline…
pApa and the man doing last round of inspection
and here’s hArith giving it a try =)
Once completed, I rang my neighbour…the three of them came over without a clear picture of what kind of trampoline I’ve been telling them (tgk muka sume tak heran)
muka2 teruja seeing En Suami buat demo... n quickly they got themselves into it
hAppily jumping non-stop =)
“Many authorities recognize that a child’s ability to learn depends on his control movement. Children’s success in movement depends on his understanding and control of his body.
The trampoline is one of the most helpful training devices for coordination and muscle control. Jumping and bouncing on a trampoline is recommended for all children but especially for children with poor coordination. Tremendous improvements have been noted in area of total visual and body control that are necessary for success in classroom.”
The moment, I finished reading the article, I voice up my intention of buying it to my mom…and without hesitation..she agreed.
Well, if you wanna know more of the benefits what a trampoline can do for ur kids, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to send the write up to you or you can just google it up.
Believe me, this is the easiest form of getting kids to exercise too… while many adults find it impossible to jump around for 15minutes on the trampline, kids can play the whole day on it…need not wait for us to have the time to bring them to the park since it is just in our very own courtyard.
Well, if space is an issue…they do have trampoline size of 6ft…it’s lower than mine (but without netting coz it’s lower…so it’s safe enough) You can put it in ur driveway…when not in used, can just tilt it and put it against the wall.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Saturday, December 20, 2008
They are blessed with a father who enjoys going to Toy R Us and buy them toys rather often.
(of coz it’s just not any toys, toys in which we believe would benefit them)
They are blessed with a grandfather who buys 90% of their clothing
(yup, we parents only buy 10% of their total clothing..hihi)
They are blessed with a grandmother who doesn’t mind her living room turned into her grandchildrens’ playland and also grandma would add up to the toy collection.
(and in fact grandma would luv whenever father comes home with an educational/ developmental toys)
The one with the right answer will receive a Tie Rack scarf! from nice2haveit (limited choices)
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
So takkan nk kena beli yg betul emas punye brooch kot, ni la sbb i panggil allergy org kaya. sbb org kaya jer pakai brooch real gold tu kn...
Hubby suggested pakai tudung mcm munawwarah / ariani tu since yg tu takyag pakai brooch. But then again, nk beli few of the tudung pun would be costly kn....aiyaakkk.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Thus after SPM I took up Psychology and that time around I was confident enough to make it known to others that I wanted to be a housewife. All my lecturers knew about it. They never pass comment that I’m not ambitious neither did they look down on me. And now Al-hamdulillah I’m blessed with a wonderful husband which make it possible for us to live without the need of double income, making it possible for me to be a housewife.
On top of that, since young I was blessed with such privilege that allows me to travel every year. I remembered wishing and hoping that such privileges will remain as how it is. Again, Al-hamdulillah I’m married to a man that allows my dream to remain so.
Besides that, I always adore twins…a pair of a girl and a boy to be specific. Each time I came across a pair of twin, I will definitely give them a second glance…well most of the time I ended up giving them third and fourth glance, hihi. And when I was confirmed pregnant, I was told of the wonderful news of having triplets. But Allah decided to take alesYa back with Him after three days. Of cause I was sad but look on the bright side…I now have a pair of a girl and a boy, just like how I always dreamt of.
and here's my very own pair of twins for me to adore at, day n night =)
and the arrival of uZAir to add more spice to the family...
And of coz there are lots of other things in life I wish for and I now have it (of coz one of it was to have a designer bag =) ). And also after the birth of uZAir, we were in search for a bigger car but most of the brand new were beyond our reach, and we were thinking twice bout getting reckon cars. And now the Hyundai Grand Starex is a heaven sent. A brand new car that accommodates great comfort for the whole family. And next year, we will be looking forward to a brand new home, with dreams that Allah will ease us living by ourselves (no longer under my parents roof). Of coz I have lots of thinga running in my head when talking bout our very own roof.
I’m also starting to dream what I want for my kids when they grow up and what I want from them. Of coz the number one that I want from them is for them to be responsible enough to take care of us, their parents.
So pApa, if you wish to have a sports car at a certain age…start dreaming of it NOW! =)
And also to others out there…start dreaming! Yes, dream BIG. orait, go get a pen n paper n do ur wish list ;)
Saturday, December 13, 2008
All in all, trip went well (and of coz very tiring!). Main intention of the trip was to pay the children's greatgrandmother a visit (syauQi's grandma). Although after 3 years of marriage, this was only my third time balik Penang but I felt very much at home. Al-hamdulillah had no problem mixing around with the in-laws (syauQi's aunties, uncle, cousins and of coz grandma)
That's all i have to share bout the trip..till i find my camera (arrghhhhh)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
And tonight, we are staying in Gurney Hotel & Resort.
Will blog on it later....
Friday, December 5, 2008
He even enjoys gardening, at times we allow him to be out at the garden when our gardener is around. He simply enjoys it regardless of the hot sun.
Below are the two siblings watching curiously at the lawn mower...
And now, hArith loves sweeping. Give him a broom and he'll be occupied for the next 30minutes...the least.
He will do it with all his heart...see, he's going real down to get rid of all the dust =)
And this morning, he saw my maid sweeping...and he ended up quarelling for the broom. So we gave him another broom for himself. Oh boy he sure had a good time with the broom.
After awhile, he was more interested to sweep the carpet. I told him that we need a vacuum for the carpet...but he ignored me and continue sweeping the carpet...
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Well it was to get this...
turned into THESE.....
and since we couldn't make up our mind which photo to choose for athirAh, so we ended up having two sheets for her,
and one for uZAir,